Happy Sunday, everyone!
It’s been a while since we last posted, but this will be a short post on 5 Steps to more success by Brendon Burchard, who is one of the word’s top motivational speakers, trainers, leader, and author.
- Become more aware of what you truly desire. “Because sometimes, the busy work that you have in your life isn’t your life’s work.”
- Develop deep competence in the area you wish to succeed. “The great artists had a true level of depth in only one area.”
- Be more committed. “Today, being committed means getting rid of distraction.”
- Get coaching or recurrent and intense feedback. “Who is saying, ‘Hey kid, you need to try this instead”?
- Be more congruent.”To get ahead, we must be constantly be our best selves.”
No matter where we all are in our lives, we all desire some level of success, its only natural. But success just doesn’t hit you, it takes many steps. Hopefully this blog post will help you start your journey to success in your lives. Remember, take it one day at a time and make progress towards your goals. You can all do it!
This post was written by David Chau. David is a musician, marketer, and passion chaser. He’s a tenacious young business professional that enjoys helping people any way he can. You can connect with David on Twitter @davidbchau or on Linkedin.