It’s a new year, which means setting new goals for yourself to reach within the next 12 months. It could mean working out more and eating healthier, which is everyone’s favorite one, or saving up for that dream house. It could be starting a business, whatever the case it may be, it involves careful planning and execution. But here are some rules to make this year your best one yet!
- Choose happiness
- Simply be you
- Don’t undervalue yourself and don’t worry about what others think about you, what you think about yourself is more important
- Don’t be afraid to step out of your comfort zone. Take risks
- Chose your circle wisely. (They said you’re the average of the 5 people you spend the most time with)
- Don’t compare your life to others. Take a look in the mirror, that’s your competition.
- Love yourself first
- Invest in yourself, please focus on yourself before others
- Follow your passions, whatever that may be.
- Don’t be afraid to be amazing
- Write your own story
- Be persistent and consistent with all you want to accomplish.
We here at the WordsofBalance.com wish you an amazing year full of happiness, prosperity, and great health! Thank you all for being a loyal reader throughout the years. Cheers!
This post was written by David Chau. David is a musician, marketer, and passion chaser. He’s a tenacious young business professional that enjoys helping people any way he can. You can connect with David on Twitter @davidbchau or on Linkedin.