A quick perspective on the rules of life..
- Make peace with your past so it won’t screw up the present.
- What others think of you is none of your business.
- Time heals almost everything, give it time.
- Don’t compare your life to others and don’t judge them. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
- Stop thinking too much, it’s alright not know all the answers. They will come to you when you least expect it.
- No one is in charge of your happiness except for you.
- Smile. You don’t own all the problems in the world.
Please share if you agree because I’m 99.9% sure that more people need to read these rules. 🙂 Hope everyone has a productive week!! Thank so much for reading!
This post was written by David Chau. David is a musician, marketer, and passion chaser. He’s a young business professional that enjoys helping people any way he can. You can connect with David on Twitter @davidbchau or on Linkedin.