Ten Things to Do Every Work Day
- Read something related to my industry.
- Read something related to business development.
- Send two emails to touch base with old colleagues.
- Empty my private client inbox by responding to all career coaching questions within one business day.
- Check in with each team member on their progress.
- Have a short non-work related conversation with every employee.
- Review my top three goals for my company that are focused on its growth.
- Identify and execute one task to support each of my top three goals.
- Post five valuable pieces of content on all my major social media accounts.
- Take a full minute to appreciate what I have and how far I’ve come.
It is important to understand the importance of this list. Staying informed, updated & connected. Strive past your daily work, challenge yourself. Following this ten simple items will not only improve your business, but your personal life as well. I encourage all of you to try this and let us know your results.